A premium, all-encompassing solution for business.Do you have a fluid, often temporary, workforce? New employeescan be expensive to get up and running. You buy new PCs or laptops, pay out hundreds of pounds for an Office licenseand machines can end up sitting unused.
What if you could set up a new user in minutes withemail andthe Office suite in one package? Now you can.Office 365 Business Premium ties email and Microsoft Office into one monthly bundled. It cuts down costs and administration time. What’s more,you always have the latest version of Microsoft Office.
What does Office 365 Business Premium provide?
- Always have the latest version of Microsoft Office
- Capture your ideas however you work best –using a keyboard, pen or touchscreen
- Easily format information in Excel with tools that recognize you and autocomplete data
- Easily incorporate content from PDFs to create your own great-looking Word documents
Create and edit Word, OneNote, PowerPoint, and Excel documents from a browser.The office is available whenever and wherever you need it.It can be your office, home or even on the road.
File Storage & Sharing
OneDrive for Business provides 1TB of storage for each user for anywhere access to their documents. Share files with others inside and outside your business, controlwho can see and edit each file, and easily sync files with PCs and other devices.
With Sway, a new Office 365 app, you can easily create engaging, interactive web-based reports, presentations, newsletters, training and moreright from your phone, tablet or browser. They’re easy to share and look great on any screen.
Email and Calendars
User business-class email through a rich and familiar Outlook experience you can access from your desktop or from a browser using the Outlook Web App.
Office on PCs, tablets,and phones
Enjoy a full, installed Office experience across your PCs, tablets and most devices.
What’s more, each user can install Office on up to 5 devices!
Host online meetings with audio and video using one-click screen sharing and HD videoconferencing.Instant Messaging & Skype Connectivity
Connect with other Skype for Business users via instant message, voice,and video calls. Let people know your availability with your online status, share presence, IM, and audio calling withSkype users.
- Large Mailboxes – Each user gets 50GBof mailbox storage and can send messagesup to 150MB in size.
- Supported in Outlook – Users can connect their versions of Outlook to Exchange Online, sothey can use the rich client application they already know.
- Web-Based Access – The Outlook Web App provides a premium browser-based experiencethat matches the look and feel of the full desktop Outlook.
- Outlook App – Get more done on your phone and tablet with the Outlook app foriOS and Android devices.
- Shared Contactsand Calendars – Collaborate with shared calendars, groups, external contacts, tasks, and delegation capabilities.
- In-Place Archive – Keep your inbox clean and organized by automatically movingold messages to an In-Place Archive.
- Reliability – Get the peace of mind knowing your services are available with aguaranteed 99.9% uptime, financially-backed SLA.
- Security – Cutting-edge security practices with five layers of security andproactive monitoring help keep yourdata safe.
- Privacy – Your data is yours. It is safeguarded and protected for the utmostprivacy control.
- Updates – No need to pay for version upgrades. Updates are included in yoursubscription. New features are rolled out regularly.
- Support – The Microsoft Office 365 Administration Centre provides you with quick and efficient support.